Two AP credits (for the price of one)!
Why take AP Macroeconomics and Microeconomics from TPS?
- Two AP courses and credits (for the price of one)
- Higher AP exam scores on both exams (taking both together reinforces the related content)
- Transcript boosting upgrade to the standard Economics course required for high school graduation by many U.S. states
- Relevant social studies option for international students
Why take certified AP courses from TPS?
- TPS AP students are top scorers each year (mostly 4/5 scores)
- TPS AP courses are regularly updated all year with the latest guidance and materials from the College Board (the CB writes the exams)
- TPS AP teachers understand the AP scoring process (some are official AP exam graders)
See the AP Macroeconomics and Microeconomics course description and details in the TPS course catalog.
Learn more about TPS certified AP® courses.
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- Online classes since 1997
- Grades 4 to 12
- Complete curriculum or à la carte
- Live interactive classes
- Top scholarship + biblical worldview
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- AP® courses with top scores
- College dual credit courses
- High Scholars program (24 college credits)
- Accredited transcripts
- Diploma (standard or honors) option
- NCAA approved