Asia and the Middle East play an increasing role in world affairs, but U.S. students do not generally have a good academic understanding of the history and culture of these non-Western nations.
For high school students we recommend TPS Eastern Empires – History of Asia and the Middle East for a great start on a better understanding of the rest of the world.
For Elementary and Middle School students, we recommend TPS Elementary Humanities: History and Literature of Asia and the Middle East to get an early start on a “world-class” education.
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- On-line classes since 1997
- Grades 4 to 12
- Complete curriculum or à la carte
- Live interactive classes
- Top scholarship + biblical worldview
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- AP® courses with top scores
- College dual credit courses
- Dual credit classical program
- Accredited HS transcript option
- NCAA approved