“I started TPS in 7th grade, taking English 1 and Latin. After that year I began taking nearly all my classes from TPS, through my high school graduation, from English 1 through Advanced Composition, Literature, and Poetry, to math, where I did Algebra 1 through AP calculus, to an awesome four years of French, and several electives ranging from Web Design to Study Skills to Theology. I loved my time with TPS. TPS prepared me for nearly everything I encountered in college, and I wouldn’t be the teacher I already am without the influence and encouragement and investment of my TPS instructors. I’m so grateful to be able to pass on to my own students what my TPS instructors gave to me: a love for learning and a hope for future achievements.” Emily A (alumnus)
- Subject Catalog – recommended courses and tracks — with plenty of options — listed by subject for grades 4 through early college dual credit.
- Course Catalog – browse, filter, search our complete catalog of 200+ courses.
- Academic advising – use our live chat for immediate help with questions, or make a free appointment to speak with an academic adviser for expert help with curriculum planning, course selection and transcript guidance.
- Full curriculum or à la carte available for late elementary through dual credit college, including two diploma plans (standard and honors), with plenty of options.
- AP courses with top exam scores, college dual credit courses, NCAA approved.
- Standardized testing (SAT and ACT) guidance and support.
- Live interactive classes reach all locations and serve all time zones.
- Live chat support available anytime classes are in session, 18+ hours on weekdays during the school year.
- Parent portal provides one-click access to assignments and grades, past and present, for all students in the family.
- Weekly email grade report.
- Weekly email reminder of assignments coming due (or past due) that week.
- Accredited transcripts standard with every HS credit course (processing and postage fees may apply).
- Self-print grade report option for all courses taken with TPS.
- All records (course description, topics and objectives, textbook information, assignments submitted and returned, grades) from elementary through high school are available 24/7 for your entire academic career.
- Never worry about academic record-keeping again.
Diploma Plans (optional)
Would you enjoy peace of mind knowing you are providing the best college preparation and building the best high school transcript for your individual student? As an independent student (i.e., not registered with a state school, including “homeschooling”), you may earn a high school diploma with worldwide recognition. TPS serves students worldwide (75+ countries) and in every U.S. state. Starting in 1997, we have built worldwide recognition with a reputation for academic excellence. Our diplomas are recognized and respected nationally and globally.
Even if you prefer to confer your own diploma (e.g., as homeschool parents), you may still fully benefit from the expert planning guidance and academic support with the TPS Diploma. It can function as your secondary diploma so you still award your diploma at graduation, while you you enjoy confidence and peace of mind every year through graduation knowing you are providing the best college preparation and building the best high school transcript for your individual student.
In TPS you are welcome to take your courses a la carte and receive an accredited transcript for the individual courses you complete successfully, but we also encourage you to consider the added academic benefits and reduced costs of the TPS Diploma program option. Benefits of the TPS Diploma program include:
- Worldwide recognition and unequaled reputation for academic excellence.
- Build your best transcript with our nearly 250 high school credit courses, including honors, college dual credit, and AP courses.
- Satisfies general academic U.S. and international requirements for high school graduation and can be adapted to meet specific requirements unique to a state or country. (May not satisfy specific eligibility requirements for special programs, financial aid, scholarships, or other local, regional, or specialized applications. These must be each be considered individually when assessing individual suitability of the TPS Diploma.)
- Expert academic adviser individually assigned to each diploma student from the start of the plan through graduation.
- Priority enrollment for approved courses (including wait listed and limited enrollment courses).
- No fees for approved course drops or switches.
- (Effective starting 2022) Registration Fee (for the entire family for the year) waived after the first year of diploma plan participation through the graduation year.
- Experienced staff to answer questions during your college application process.
- (Effective starting 2022) Transcript processing fee waived for grade 11/12 transcript (the one(s) used to apply to college). (TPS processing fee is waived. Delivery and postage fees may still apply.)
- Certification of full-time enrollment and academic performance available when required (e.g., drivers permit applications, reports to local governments, etc.).
- If you prefer to confer your own diploma (e.g., as homeschool parents), a TPS Diploma does not interfere — it can function as your secondary diploma so you still award your diploma at graduation.
- All of the above benefits are free for TPS Diploma students and are not provided to other students (even for a fee). The TPS Diploma provides you academic benefits and saves you money!
TPS offers two levels of high school diploma — standard and honors. Both generally require the student to have taken most core courses through TPS for all four years of high school. Every student who joins our diploma program is assigned an academic adviser from the start. Each academic year the diploma plan adviser will assist with (and approve) course selection, coordinate scheduling and wait list resolution, and provide guidance for transcript record-keeping and preparation for college application. If you are considering the TPS diploma program, please use this Academic Advising Background Information form (to download the form document, right-click the link and “Save link as…”) to make the initial request for a meeting to discuss options for your individual student(s).
- Graduation ceremony with professional quality and homeschool focus.
- Honor society with Presidential Volunteer Service Awards.
- Summer camp for great face-to-face social opportunities.
- Worldwide service and study opportunities.
What others are saying…
“In my first year at TPS I took courses that were all known for being challenging. I was nervous that I wouldn’t be able to adjust, but this anxiety disappeared after my first live lesson in each subject because all my teachers were extremely helpful and patient with me. After discussing with other TPS students in my city, we agreed that grace, ease, and a sense that TPS teachers really want to help us seemed to be common themes. This is part of what I think makes TPS special. In other online schools I have not experienced the same level of comfort or care from my teachers.” Abigail R (student)
“…every class is taught from a biblical perspective, integrating truth from Scripture into the material……every teacher I’ve had is enthusiastic about what he or she teaches, and I can tell the love they have for the material, for teaching it, and for those they are teaching…….and now in English 6 my writing has reached excellence I would never have dreamed of……through TPS I’ve met some phenomenal people and made strong friendships…” Victoria M (student)
“If you want your students to learn how to write, don’t bother with other online schools — just send them to TPS.” Denise R (parent)
“I went from a student struggling with an Algebra textbook alone to a student actively learning advanced courses like Honors Precalculus with the help of TPS, their outstanding teachers, and their top-notch math program.” Rachel W (student)
“I took TPS History courses in high school. I am now going into my senior year of college as a history major. I recently had the opportunity to study for a semester at the University of Oxford. For my final seminar paper I wrote an extension of the final paper I wrote for TPS World History. For the Oxford paper I was able to research original documents at the National Archives in London. I then presented that paper at the Phi Alpha Theta Conference (U.S. national history honor society). I am applying for the Fulbright Scholarship to get my masters in England and I plan to go on to get my PhD. Thank you for inspiring and encouraging me in high school.” Lauren B (alumni)
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- Online classes since 1997
- Grades 4 to 12
- Complete curriculum or à la carte
- Live interactive classes
- Top scholarship + biblical worldview
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- AP® courses with top scores
- College dual credit courses
- High Scholars program (24 college credits)
- Accredited transcripts
- Diploma (standard or honors) option
- NCAA approved