Would you enjoy peace of mind knowing you are providing the best college preparation and building the best high school transcript for your individual student? As an independent student (i.e., not registered with a state school, including “homeschooling”), you may earn a high school diploma with worldwide recognition. TPS serves students worldwide (75+ countries) and in every U.S. state. Starting in 1997, we have built worldwide recognition with a reputation for academic excellence. Our diplomas are recognized and respected nationally and globally.
Even if you prefer to confer your own diploma (e.g., as homeschool parents), you may still fully benefit from the expert planning guidance and academic support with the TPS Diploma. It can function as your secondary diploma so you still award your diploma at graduation, while you you enjoy confidence and peace of mind every year through graduation knowing you are providing the best college preparation and building the best high school transcript for your individual student.
In TPS you are welcome to take your courses a la carte and receive an accredited transcript for the individual courses you complete successfully, but we also encourage you to consider the added academic benefits and reduced costs of the TPS Diploma program option. Benefits of the TPS Diploma program include:
- Worldwide recognition and unequaled reputation for academic excellence.
- Build your best transcript with our nearly 250 high school credit courses, including honors, college dual credit, and AP courses.
- Satisfies general academic U.S. and international requirements for high school graduation and can be adapted to meet specific requirements unique to a state or country. (May not satisfy specific eligibility requirements for special programs, financial aid, scholarships, or other local, regional, or specialized applications. These must be each be considered individually when assessing individual suitability of the TPS Diploma.)
- Expert academic adviser individually assigned to each diploma student from the start of the plan through graduation.
- Priority enrollment for approved courses (including wait listed and limited enrollment courses).
- No fees for approved course drops or switches.
- (Effective starting 2022) Registration Fee (for the entire family for the year) waived after the first year of diploma plan participation through the graduation year.
- Experienced staff to answer questions during your college application process.
- (Effective starting 2022) Transcript processing fee waived for grade 11/12 transcript (the one(s) used to apply to college). (TPS processing fee is waived. Delivery and postage fees may still apply.)
- Certification of full-time enrollment and academic performance available when required (e.g., drivers permit applications, reports to local governments, etc.).
- If you prefer to confer your own diploma (e.g., as homeschool parents), a TPS Diploma does not interfere — it can function as your secondary diploma so you still award your diploma at graduation.
- All of the above benefits are free for TPS Diploma students and are not provided to other students (even for a fee). The TPS Diploma provides you academic benefits and saves you money!
TPS offers two levels of high school diploma — standard and honors. Both generally require the student to have taken most core courses through TPS for all four years of high school. Every student who joins our diploma program is assigned an academic adviser from the start. Each academic year the diploma plan adviser will assist with (and approve) course selection, coordinate scheduling and wait list resolution, and provide guidance for transcript record-keeping and preparation for college application. If you are considering the TPS diploma program, please use this Academic Advising Background Information form (to download the form document, right-click the link and “Save link as…”) to make the initial request for a meeting to discuss options for your individual student(s).