Enjoy writing assignments, earn college credit!
Language is God’s gift to his people to help us know him deeply, reveal his truths to the world, and bring him glory. This course explores the importance of literature in our understanding of the human experience in relationship with God, with creation, and with others. Students will craft original compositions in such genres as short story, poetry, and various forms of creative nonfiction and will learn to critique and analyze each other’s writing in a workshop setting. Students will learn to find their own voices and express their ideas uniquely and powerfully.
This course earns three college credits in Creative Writing from Belhaven University, the only Christian university in the U.S. offering a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and one of only 26 undergraduate institutions offering such a degree.
See the College Creative Writing course description and details in the TPS course catalog.
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- Online classes since 1997
- Grades 4 to 12
- Complete curriculum or à la carte
- Live interactive classes
- Top scholarship + biblical worldview
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- AP® courses with top scores
- College dual credit courses
- High Scholars program (24 college credits)
- Accredited transcripts
- Diploma (standard or honors) option
- NCAA approved