College Transcript from Belhaven University
In partnership with Belhaven University, TPS offers many courses for dual high school and college credit (please see the complete list). The process and timeline for receiving a college transcript from Belhaven University for a TPS College course is:
- TPS students planning to seek Belhaven University credit must register with Belhaven by May 1 during the academic year in which the course is taken (High Scholars students must register by Oct 1). The Belhaven application fee will be waived. Students who already have a Belhaven registration account from prior courses do not need to create a new one.
- TPS students planning to seek Belhaven University credit must notify TPS (email to [email protected]) by May 1 of which courses to report to Belhaven. (For the High Scholars course this request is not required, as those grades are reported automatically.)
- TPS will report final grades to Belhaven. Once this report is sent, no further requests may be submitted.
- Belhaven will bill registered students at $50 per credit hour.
- For BC Calculus (not AB Calculus) and College Biology only, the AP exam score is required for college credit. Students must report their AP exam score to TPS when it is received (early July).
- After June 15, students may request their transcripts from Belhaven at Belhaven’s standard transcript fee (around $15 per request). There is no option for receiving a college transcript or college grade report (including mid-year reports) prior to this.
Note: In the cases where AP results are needed for college credit (BC Calculus and College Biology), those courses will initially receive an “I” (Incomplete) in Belhaven grade records (TPS course grade records are not affected). Students must send their AP score to TPS for the Belhaven grade to be updated to a letter grade that matches the TPS grade. If the AP results are too low, no college credit will be granted and the student will be fully refunded by Belhaven. Even if college credit is not granted, high school credit is still granted based on the TPS course grade.