Prior to enrolling in a TPS course, I agree to the following Terms of Enrollment:
- I will maintain a current valid family email address as my TPS family login username. I understand that while enrolled in a TPS course, I am responsible for receipt and timely processing of TPS email sent to my address.
- I have reviewed the academic calendar for class start and end dates, breaks and holidays, final assignment submission dates, and grades posting dates.
- I understand that TPS has class participation requirements, limitations on class absences, and due dates with late penalties.
- I understand TPS’s commitment regarding cancelled class meetings.
- I understand that I am responsible for complying with any prerequisites for each course in which I am enrolling, including any specific age/grade restrictions listed as prerequisites.
- I agree to support the Academic Integrity requirements and the student Conduct Agreement (students are required to review and acknowledge these at the start of each course).
- I understand that I am not to pay anything for a course until my student has a Held Seat (not a wait list seat) and teacher placement approval for the course.
- I understand that placement documents (e.g., placement tests, questionnaires, essays) for a course are to be submitted not later than one week from enrolling in that course, or I may lose the seat in that course and may incur additional fees.
- I have reviewed and agree to the Tuition, Fees, Payments, and Refunds, including the Family Registration Fee and the Reservation (Drop) Fee.
- I understand my audit and drop options.
- I have considered all class times in my local time zone and accounted for U.S. Daylight Savings Time shifts.
- If I am enrolling during an early enrollment period (Overseas or Multiple Course), I verify that I meet the conditions for early enrollment. I understand that if I enroll early without meeting the conditions, I may lose some or all my seats and I may be charged additional fees.
- I have installed and tested the classroom conferencing software on the computers and tested it on the network where I plan to take classes. I understand that I am responsible for maintaining my computer, network, and software to support classroom and class pages access, and that TPS Support is available to assist me in this.
- I understand that I must make all payments on-line. I understand that my payment information (eCheck, credit card) is not processed by TPS or stored on TPS servers, that TPS does not have access to my eCheck or credit card data, and that no payment is automatically made or taken by TPS.
- I understand that the family and student email addresses I provide will be used by TPS to send information and announcements about TPS courses and activities, but will never be provided to another organization or used for any other purpose. I understand that I may opt-out (unsubscribe) from these information and announcement emails at any time.
By checking the Enrollment Agreement block in the Enrollment Qualifications section of My Cart so I can complete the enrollment process, I acknowledge and agree to these things.