Get Ready for the School Year!
Summer Classes in Writing, Math, Study Skills
Do you want to get a boost in writing or math for the next school year?
Do you need to recover lost learning in writing or math from the prior school year being interrupted or cut short?
Do you want to build your study skills for the upcoming school year?
TPS has a full range of summer writing and math classes for boost or recovery. We also have study skills classes to prepare you for the upcoming school year. The TPS summer session is two live classes each week for six weeks with a break for July 4 week (total seven weeks start to finish).
Go here for TPS Summer course and schedule details now, or keep reading…
Our summer classes include:
Summer Writing Classes
- Grammar Foundations for Elementary and Middle School Writing
- Writing for Elementary School
- Writing for Middle School
- Writing for Early High School
- Writing for Upper High School and College
Summer Math Classes
- Pre-Algebra Preparation (Math 6 Review)
- Algebra Preparation (Pre-Algebra Review)
- Algebra Review
- Algebra 2 Review
Summer Study Skills Classes
- Elementary Study and Online Skills
- Study Skills for Middle and High School
TPS Summer course and schedule details are on our Summer Classes page.
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- Online classes since 1997
- Grades 4 to 12
- Complete curriculum or à la carte
- Live interactive classes
- Top scholarship + biblical worldview
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- AP® courses with top exam scores
- College dual credit courses
- Dual credit classical program
- Accredited HS transcript option
- Diploma (standard or honors) option
- NCAA approved