Stand out from the competitive college app crowd!
TPS is a non-profit U.S. regionally accredited private online K-12 school for independent (homeschool) students worldwide. Established in 1997, TPS maintains a worldwide reputation for academic excellence from a biblical worldview. Independent students in all 50 U.S. states and 70+ countries currently use TPS courses to support their high school graduation requirements and prepare for college.
TPS welcomes individual course (“à la carte”) enrollment by independent (homeschool) students taking one or more subjects — or even all their courses — with TPS as an accredited course provider. We also offer the Diploma Partnership for independent (homeschool) students who want the added benefits of partnering with TPS as an accredited school. Beginning 2022-23, the Diploma Partnership benefits are expanded to include:
- Advising regularly to review and update your course plan for a standout transcript
- Enrolling courses with priority seating and readiness assessment, including adjustments as needed
- Providing credible first-hand recommendations for extracurricular programs, scholarships, and college applications
- Assisting and guiding in preparation of competitive college application packages
- And more, starting before grade 9 and continuing through graduation
The TPS Diploma Partnership is an enhanced partnership between your homeschool and TPS to steadily progress you toward your standout transcript, college application packages, and scholarship applications by working together each year to reevaluate and refine your goals, update your portfolio, and polish and complete the individual packages in time to support your particular application deadlines. Join the TPS Diploma Partnership as early as grade 7.
Partner your homeschool with TPS to stand out from the competitive college app crowd!
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- Online classes since 1997
- Grades 4 to 12
- Complete curriculum or à la carte
- Live interactive classes
- Top scholarship + biblical worldview
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- AP® courses with top scores
- College dual credit courses
- High Scholars program (24 college credits)
- Honors courses
- Accredited transcripts
- Diploma (standard or honors) option
- NCAA approved