Research, Orientation, and Preparation
A wise placement process requires a little extra work from everyone but is essential for mutual success. The enrollment process to hold a seat is basically: register each student, enroll in classes, submit placement materials, receive placement approval, and then make initial payment. The whole process takes 1-2 weeks. If at any time you have questions during the process, please contact us using live chat from our website or email to [email protected].
Do Your Homework First 🙂
Do your research and get your questions answered before you enroll. We have many courses and plenty of seating, so you do not have to rush to hold seats while you are deciding. We want your enrollment to be an well-informed no-pressure experience that builds a successful enduring partnership between you and TPS.
- New to TPS? We offer New Family Enrollment Meetings to help first-time enrolling families choose courses and navigate the enrollment and placement process. Please use this New Family Meeting Information form (to download the form document, right-click the link and “Save link as…”) to make the request.
- Our extensive web site information is browsable and searchable, and we have expert staff available all day to answer your questions. Please familiarize yourself with some critical information:
- School Profile, to learn how TPS compares with other schools and how college application reviewers assess a TPS transcript.
- Diploma Partnership information, to learn the benefits of partnering your homeschool with TPS for developing your competitive college application and scholarship packages.
- Transcript options, to learn about the records we provide.
- Subjects Catalog, for an overview of each subject and recommendations for building your plan.
- Academic Calendar, for enrollment dates, class term dates, and school breaks.
- Attendance requirements for live classes.
- Evaluation and Feedback, to understand our remarkable commitment to and support for these these essential elements of education.
- Course Difficulty and Workload, to anticipate the work required for each course and to understand assignment due date expectations.
- How TPS Chooses Textbooks and Curricula, for practical considerations and applications of TPS’s integration of faith and scholarship.
- Prerequisites, Placement, and Matriculation, for an overview of the placement requirements for receiving teacher approval for a course.
- Parent Responsibilities, including administering exams at home for Middle School and High School.
- Tuition, Fees, Payments, and Refunds information, to understand all fee and payment information in one straightforward page.
- Audit and Drop Options, to understand the details and dates in case you change your mind before or after the start of the course.
- Refund Policy, to review the legal details.
- Our Course Catalog (which supports filtered searching and browsing) provides crucial information for every course, including prerequisites, placement tests, fees, class schedules, required texts and materials, sample classes, testimonials, and more.
- Prior to proceeding with enrollment, please carefully review the Enrollment Agreement.