TPS AP Environmental Science – Get out there!
Fascinating, fun, and not just for science majors
Exceptional and refreshing course. Combines many different standard science and social science courses into one. Learn extraordinary new things on the base of old subjects. Teacher is very experienced in the environmental science field, so the student is not only well-prepared for the AP exam, but also learns in a dynamic and interesting way. — Keziah S (student)
How about an upper-HS science that pulls together all your other science classes into a course that is practical, fascinating and fun? How about a science AP® course that boosts your transcript – one that you can score well in, even if you’re not a science whiz? How about TPS AP Environmental Science, the TPS course some students — even those who don’t like science — have called the “best” or “favorite” course they took in high school? Fascinating topics include:
- Earth Systems and Resources
- Land and Water Use
- Energy Resources and Consumption
- Atmospheric Pollution
- Aquatic and Terrestrial Pollution
- Global Change
Benefits of TPS AP Environmental Science
- Advanced science credit — excellent course for any strong transcript, and a breakout transcript booster for a non-science major.
- Topics are relevant with applications for many career fields — a course you can actually use.
- Balanced and biblical look at potentially divisive issues — a course you will actually want to talk about.
- Study real nature, not just “homework” — this course will actually get you outside.
- Top AP exam scores — get credit from your college.
- Fascinating and fun — TPS students often call AP Environmental Science their favorite HS course.
TPS is authorized by the College Board to offer certified AP® courses under AI / CEEB code 470144. AP® is a trademark owned by the College Board, which is not affiliated with and does not endorse these courses.
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- Live online classes since 1997
- 200+ courses grades 4 to 12
- Adjustable credit requirements
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- Biblical worldview
- Academic advising and planning
- Diploma partnership option
- AP® courses with top exam scores
- College dual credit courses
- Honors courses
- Delightful instructive elementary classes
- Clubs and social opportunities
- Accreditation and certifications
- NCAA approved