TPS Diploma Partnership – Homeschool competitive college apps, done!
Stand out from the competitive college app crowd
TPS is a U.S. regionally accredited private online K-12 school for homeschool and independent students worldwide. Established in 1997, TPS maintains a worldwide reputation for academic excellence from a biblical worldview. Homeschool and independent students in all 50 U.S. states and 70+ countries currently use TPS courses to support their high school graduation requirements and prepare for college. TPS is pleased to provide the same excellent courses to all academically prepared students, regardless of credit or diploma status. For some students, the Diploma Partnership option provides desirable benefits and meets additional requirements.
- A homeschooled student who aspires to a competitive college (i.e., a college that uses a competitive process to accept fewer qualified applications than it receives) will be more competitive with a transcript from TPS as a highly-regarded school and may be most competitive utilizing the benefits of the TPS Diploma Partnership in preparing the college and scholarship applications.
- Most non-U.S. countries and some U.S. states require every student — including homeschool and independent students — to be enrolled full-time in an accredited degree (diploma) program through high school. As an accredited school authorized to confer diplomas, TPS offers a Diploma Partnership to give homeschool and independent students enhanced opportunities for this requirement.
Additional TPS Diploma Partnership benefits include:
- Advising regularly to review and update your course plan for a standout transcript.
- Enrolling courses with priority seating, and tracking progress to make timely adjustments.
- Assisting and guiding in preparation of competitive college application packages, starting in early high school to have a strong application package ready for scholarship applications and early or regular college admission timelines.
- Coordinating credible first-hand recommendations for extracurricular programs, scholarships, and college applications.
- Working directly with colleges to overcome unexpected difficulties in the application process.
- And more, starting before grade 9 and continuing through graduation
The TPS Diploma Partnership is an enhanced partnership between your homeschool and TPS to steadily progress you toward your standout transcript, college application packages, and scholarship applications by working together each year to reevaluate and refine your goals, update your portfolio, and polish and complete the individual packages in time to support your particular application deadlines. Join the TPS Diploma Partnership as early as grade 7.
Partner your homeschool with TPS to stand out from the competitive college app crowd!
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- Live online classes since 1997
- 200+ courses grades 4 to 12
- Adjustable credit requirements
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- Biblical worldview
- Academic advising and planning
- Diploma partnership option
- AP® courses with top exam scores
- College dual credit courses
- Honors courses
- Delightful instructive elementary classes
- Clubs and social opportunities
- Accreditation and certifications
- NCAA approved