Affordable Credits, Flexible Options!
TPS offers college dual credit courses in a unique way that is advantageous for homeschool and independent high school students. Our dual credit courses are full-year top-quality live classes taught by our own dedicated expert teachers. Also, you get to decide later in the course whether to register and pay for the optional college credits.
What makes TPS College (Dual Credit Option) courses superior among the various college credit courses available for high school students?
- Dual credit optional. With TPS College dual credit courses, you register and pay for the college credits in the second half of the course. You have the option to complete the course as only a high school credit without the college record and fees.
- Full-year top-quality live classes taught by our master teachers with timely effective feedback and ample evaluated opportunities to build a good course grade over a year.
- Other college dual credit courses are usually one semester, covering less material at a faster pace with less instruction, less feedback, and with all the course grade weight on a few high-value assignments.
- Other courses offered by colleges to high school students are often taught by part-time adjuncts with little or no involvement from the college’s academic departments.
- Flexible scheduling. TPS College courses may be taken by recorded classes (i.e., without live attendance) for students with schedule or time zone conflicts.
- Cost-effective. The TPS College dual credit option adds a relatively small cost to the high school tuition, for a lower total cost than you can find nearly anywhere, especially compared with the university level credit offered by TPS College courses.
- Biblical worldview. TPS AP College dual credit combine top scholarship with an uncompromised biblical worldview.
What should you consider before choosing any college dual credit course in high school?
TPS has gathered feedback over the years from many former students who entered college with one or more dual credit courses (community college, online courses directly from colleges, and TPS College dual credit). The one comment we hear consistently is: “Research your potential colleges (ones you hope to attend) to find out what credits they accept and how they will be applied toward your potential college degree requirements.”
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- Live online classes since 1997
- 200+ courses grades 4 to 12
- Adjustable credit requirements
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- Biblical worldview
- Academic advising and planning
- Diploma partnership option
- AP® courses with top exam scores
- College dual credit courses
- Honors courses
- Delightful instructive elementary classes
- Clubs and social opportunities
- Accreditation and certifications
- NCAA approved