TPS Elementary – Uniquely instructive and delightful for young learners!
“I really enjoyed this class and learned lots of cool stuff. It made me want to study science more. I look forward to taking the other Elementary Science next year.” TPS Elementary student
What makes TPS Elementary classes exceptionally effective and delightful for young learners at home?
- Exceptional Writing and Math preparation. TPS is unmatched in effectiveness for these two most foundational subjects where a strong early start is important.
- Instill a love of learning while teaching foundational academic skills. TPS Elementary classes are delightful as they also accomplish measurable objectives based on what the student needs for starting a smooth progression toward high school success.
- Live online interactive classes in secure classrooms with engaging audio-visual instruction features.
- Build independent study skills so that by grade 7 most students can work on their own with limited supervision.
- Reading, Writing, Grammar, Math (standard and accelerated), Science, Literature, History, Geography, Art, Spanish, and more!
- Introductory and Online Study Skills course specialized for grades 5-7.
- Build your complete curriculum or choose one or more individual courses for grades 4 and up.
- Get school done while freeing busy parents for other family priorities.
Build your own plan or give us your list of courses and we’ll build one for your approval. We can also help you choose the right academic (grade) level course in each subject to match the unique strengths of each of your individual students.
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- Live online classes since 1997
- 200+ courses grades 4 to 12
- Adjustable credit requirements
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- Biblical worldview
- Academic advising and planning
- Diploma partnership option
- AP® courses with top exam scores
- College dual credit courses
- Honors courses
- Delightful instructive elementary classes
- Clubs and social opportunities
- Accreditation and certifications
- NCAA approved