TPS AP Macro and Microeconomics – All the benefits of two AP Courses in one!
Why take AP Macroeconomics and Microeconomics from TPS?
- Two AP® courses and credits (for the workload, time, and cost of one).
- Higher AP® exam scores on both exams (taking both together reinforces the related content).
- Transcript booster compared to the standard Economics course required for high school graduation by many U.S. states.
- Ideal social studies option for international students who do not need U.S. history and government courses.
TPS is authorized by the College Board to offer certified AP® courses under AI / CEEB code 470144. AP® is a trademark owned by the College Board, which is not affiliated with and does not endorse these courses.
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- Live online classes since 1997
- 200+ courses grades 4 to 12
- Adjustable credit requirements
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- Biblical worldview
- Academic advising and planning
- Diploma partnership option
- AP® courses with top exam scores
- College dual credit courses
- Honors courses
- Delightful instructive elementary classes
- Clubs and social opportunities
- Accreditation and certifications
- NCAA approved