Family Registration Fee
The annual Family Registration Fee ($75) is due with the first enrollment for the year. There are no additional registration fees for individual students or individual courses.
Registration Fee Refund (New Family)
The Registration Fee is paid in advance and is not refundable. Every enrollment is managed, reviewed, and processed by TPS teachers and staff, and the nominal registration fee supports this individualized service.
However, for a new family considering TPS, we understand the concern of a non-refundable fee with the uncertainty of unfamiliar enrollment process and standards. For a new family, we provide partial refund ($40) of the Registration Fee if:
- This is your first time enrolling with TPS.
- All your enrollments are in accordance with posted Prerequisites — including the Age / Grade Level — listed for each course.
- All readiness assessment materials (tests, essays, questionnaires) are submitted timely concurrent with each enrollment.
- No enrollments were approved by TPS (i.e., you did not pass readiness assessment evaluation for any enrolled courses and you do not want any alternate recommendations).
If you are new to TPS with questions or uncertainties, please request a free New Family Meeting prior to enrolling. We want you to be comfortable and confident with the process and your options.
Registration Fee Prepayment
- The Family Registration Fee is a non-refundable annual fee for every family each year.
- There are no registration fees per student.
- There are no registration fees per course.
- When you enroll for the first time in the academic year, you will be unable to enroll from the Cart until your family account balance has a credit of $75 or greater.
- Payment of the registration fee and any prior balance may be made at anytime prior to enrollment, including with classes in the Cart ready to enroll.
- While viewing your Cart, use the left-side menu to select your family name (this is your family account page).
- Make the payment.
- Return to your Cart from the left-side menu.
- Enroll your courses.
- If you plan to enroll immediately when your enrollment opens, and you do not want to delay for payment of the registration fee, you may pay this fee (and any outstanding balance) anytime in advance to avoid delays when you enroll.