TPS AP Courses – Effective, Flexible, Faithful
Students who complete TPS AP courses and follow our study guidance can expect to achieve their individual goal score (3, 4, or 5, depending on the student’s college goals) on those AP exams and get those credits from their college.
What makes TPS certified AP courses superior among the various AP course options available for homeschool and independent students?
- Highest scores. TPS AP students earn the highest AP Exam scores so they gain the most competitive rankings with colleges and earn the most widely useful college credit.
- Individual goals. TPS uniquely helps you identify and accomplish your individual AP exam score goal (3, 4, or 5) for each course and exam.
- Flexible scheduling. TPS AP courses may be taken by recorded classes (i.e., without live attendance) for students with schedule or time zone conflicts.
- Direct college credit. Some TPS AP courses are also eligible for direct college credit without taking the exam.
- Accredited transcript. TPS provides an accredited transcript to report your certified AP course to your colleges. (AP® is a trademark owned by the College Board and allowed for use only on transcripts provided by certified AP course providers, but AP course providers for homeschool often do not provide an accredited transcript.)
- Biblical worldview. TPS AP courses combine top scholarship with an uncompromised biblical worldview.
Compare these features and results anywhere — you will not find all them anywhere else.
About TPS (at-tps.org)
- Online classes since 1997
- Grades 4 to 12 students
- Complete curriculum or individual course enrollment
- Academic advising and planning
- Individualized course credit options
- Diploma (standard or honors) option
- Top scholarship with biblical worldview
- Live interactive classes
- Timely effective teacher feedback
- Dynamic faith and character development
- Extensive student social opportunities
- AP® courses with top exam scores
- College dual credit courses with flexible credits
- High Scholars program (24 college credits)
- Honors courses
- Accreditation and certifications
- NCAA approved